Thursday, 29 September 2011

Media professional studies with Television: Where I started.

I started Liverpool John Moores University and entered the Liverpool Screen School in September 2010. Since starting I have had the opportunity to learn the difference's between Interactive Media to Film making and visual creativity.

My most interesting experience whilst being here at LJMU has been our 'Personal Profile' movie - where we documented the life of a free-runner and experienced the creativity behind the sport. When we began to edit the piece, I suggested we used exciting music that would help tell the story of our free runner. We settled for 'Dog Days Are Over' by Florence and the Machine. Both my peers and tutors agreed it added spark to the movie.

By the end of my degree I hope to have a better understanding of the television industry, from reality TV to factual documentaries in bid to secure a place of work on some of today's best and most watched television shows. I would also love to be a director as well as a film maker, such as directing music video's for some of our biggest musical sensations - to filming personal profile's for various film's and documentaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment