Take a look below at my attempt of photo illusion. My project was a modernized 'Jack in the Beanstalk' like theme, having myself as a giant, and my coursemates sitting on my hand in a miniture size.
I simply took the original picture of myself in the green screen room holding my hand out as the original background and individually took seperate picture's of my course mate's too put on my hand. I encountered many problems during the editing process as there were many shade's of green bouncing off the light onto my characters.
Though my characters were small, I could get away with these small errors, but for the blatant green replection's - I simply took a sample from the original color and painted over the green with it. For the sharp edge's around my character - I felt it would be best to slowly go around the character with the rubber tool - using a very light brush so the out-line would not look to sharp. Finally once I sorted out these minor problems, I minimized my characters to the size I felt matched best, and copied and pasted them onto the original layer.
Here is my final edit:
Take a look at some of my favorite Image illusion's by different various online artists:
"The tourist guy, is an Internet phenomenon consisting of a photograph of a touristPhotoshopped pictures after the September 11, 2001 attacks. The tourist was identified as Péter Guzli.
Soon after 9/11 an image showing a tourist while an airliner was about to hit the building beneath him circulated on the Internet. It was claimed that the picture came from a camera found in the debris at Ground Zero. The picture won a best 9/11 Photoshopped picture contest."
| By Erik Johansson |


No comments:
Post a Comment