Thursday, 26 January 2012

Reflecting on the presentation

To conclude this module - we had to create a 15 minute presentation that could potentially be chosen to be viewed by Rebel play. As a group, we decided to use Prezi as we felt this program would help give our presentation a profession look.

What would I do differently next time?
Although I was happy with the presentation, I felt there was definitely room for improvement if I was ever to present it again. I think making more use of the wiki's could have been beneficial as a group rather than social media. At the beginning of the module, I did not think there was much of a difference between blogger and wiki - but now I realise the wiki's would have helped our group if we made more use of it by uploading our work, and keeping more in contact to have a broader idea on the topics we would all be discussing on the presentation. I think I supplied some strong answers throughout the presentation that could have been explained better and in more depth, which I feel could have been shown more If we had rehearsed over our script more.

Overall, I was happy with our groups achievement after the presentation. I felt the group put in some great secure answers. I feel my research techniques have improved with primary and secondary sources and I have learnt more about companies and there markets.

You can view our final presentation here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqDeMQAA04Y&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment